Earn A $150 Sign-Up Bonus With The Chase Freedom Card!
Offer Disclosure: This offer is a referral offer and its available only for a limited time. I may be compensated if you sign up for this offer through this referral link. Note that I only recommend referral offers on cards that I myself carry. Thank you for supporting this site. Cheers!
Earn A $150 Bonus With The Chase Freedom Card!
How To Earn A $150 Bonus With The Chase Freedom Card:
The $150 referral link for the Chase Freedom Card card offer has just been made available! This is a great offer on one of the best cards! The referral link is for $150 after spending $500 in purchases in the first 3 months! Earn an additional $25 simply by adding an authorized user.
Why The Chase Freedom Card Should Be In Your Wallet:
For those of you new to travel-hacking, the Chase Freedom card is one of the very first cards I recommend getting. Because of the $0 annual fee and the high 5x earning potential, the Chase Freedom is a card I also recommend keeping for the long term.
This Is A Great Offer For Several Reasons:
- This card earns Ultimate Rewards points, which are regarded by many (including myself) as the most valuable point currency
- $150 cash back can be converted to 15,000 Ultimate Rewards points, which can be worth $225 when paired with the Chase Sapphire Reserve card and used on travel
- Earn an additional $25 (or 2,500 points) by adding an authorized user
- This is one of the few Chase cards that can earn 5% (or 5x) on purchases
- The Chase Freedom card has no annual fee
How To Use The Chase Freedom Card:
At its core, the Chase Freedom card is a cash-back card that earns 5% on rotating categories. You can earn 5% on up to $1,500 worth of spending in a quarter, just be sure to activate your card each quarter.